SweetPea turned five on Monday and we had a small party for her at home on Sunday.
She was really cute the whole week before her birthday. She had a continual shift in her mood regarding the upcoming event... sometimes, extremely excited... sometimes, really nervous...
She seemed to enjoy her party, but was maybe a little uncomfortable with all of the attention at times. She really loved all of the presents, and thus far this week, more presents have been coming by mail everyday. I not sure what she will think when that ends...
In other news, our new camera came in last week, and I have to say, I'm not lovin' it. I will have to get accoustomed to it; until then, blurry pics. boo.
Also, there were some interesting happenings at work over the past couple of weeks which could lead to some really exciting opportunities for our family. I'll post more when I know more, or things are a little more concrete...
Staying Centered at Christmas
7 years ago


4 comments:
happy birthday sweet pea!
Happy Birthday SweetPea from Fasika and her mom!
Looks like you had a very special day! What a beautiful princess you are!
Happy birthday from Ermias (Elias)! We'll always remember your beautiful face from HOH.
Happy belated birthday! Seriously beautiful girls. Both of them. I'll shut up about it now.
Post a Comment