Thursday, October 23, 2008

SweetPea's Montage

9 comments:

Annie said...

Love seeing all the beautiful, adorable, fun SweetPea photos. great slideshow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, How exciting to celebrate SweetPea's birthday-she looks so happy! Wonderful photo montage.

p.s. we are officially waiting (!)and sorry for my lame email...

diane in st.louis

Amanda said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Sweet Pea! I can't believe I missed this post. I'm sorry.
Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl.

los cazadores said...

Hi, I just found your blog...I really dig it. Your family is beautiful. Mind if I follow your blog along?

Cindy

los cazadores said...

Oh and happy birthday to SweetPea!!

Cindy

Erin Sager said...

what a great video, and beautiful family!!!!

Mom to many said...

Great video - she looks so happy!

Annie said...

Just stopping by to say we miss you...hope life isn't too crazy for you.

looking forward to a new post when time allows :)

QB said...

I hate to say it because it's superficial and not the most important thing about this montage, but that girl is like child supermodel breathtakingly beautiful. On another somewhat shallow note, as I watched this, I got really excited about my daughters' hair. They're so little, I don't get to play with it too much but I can't wait to try out all those coils and curls and twists and braids. Sweet Pea's montage hair is stylin' and georgous.