Thursday, March 5, 2009

I think Doug has way too much time on his hands...



Maybe, I should think of more things for the 'honey-do' list...

*Edit* After watching this again it occurred to me that the dogs look really vicious in this video... in reality, they are just playing and really love it. They rarely even bite one another... Just didn't want anyone to think we are some kind of Michael Vick family...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, yes, I could see how a honey-do list might be in order.

Love the eliptical machine. It sounds like a saw!

~Brooke

Amanda said...

I think this is hysterical. I've just recently watched it with the sound-cracks me up. And, I know what you mean about the dogs looking vicious. I didn't think it myself, but only because I have dogs that do the same thing. I know many people get scared when they see them play around. Ha.
I guess only people with multiple dogs would know that.
How've you been?