Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Bean is excited... and sad

Poor Bean is on a rollercoaster of emotions. One minute she is so exctied to move to PTC and rambles on about the house and the warm weather. The next minute she's really sad about losing her friends. Several of her friends have wanted her address, so we are hoping she will get a few letters from them once we get down there. At least, she is already friends with Cait, and she will only be about 30 minutes away from us in PTC.

The holding pattern has subsided for me at work. I am definitely not doing the same old thing. Yesterday I was 'rewarded' with being able to bubble wrap and pack somewhere close to 100 pieces of rack equipment. I was able to get some help, which was definitely needed. Some of the older power supplies I wasn't even able to pick up, much less get bubble wrap taped all around it.

At home, we have completed ZERO packing of the remaining stuff. My plan was to pack the clothes we won't need last night. After packing all that equipment at work, I was exhausted and it just didn't happen. I will have to try to get home a little early tonight and get some done.

0 comments: