Sunday, June 1, 2008

SweetPea's favorite food...



And I have been trying to capture this expression for weeks:

I call it the "Mommy, you're so goofy" face.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

SweetPea's like Jim Carrey-her faces are hysterical and you can totally read her emotions on her face.

And, well, I like hampuuurrrrkayyy too. :)

(You're right about getting away, too! Perhaps I'll head home for the winter. ha)

QB said...

I love that expression! What the heck are your kids riding on in the video?

Angela said...

It's our golf cart. That's how we get around town. There's over 90 miles of golf cart trails woven through out our town and we go everywhere on them (shopping, out to eat, to the library... you name it.)

My electric golf cart is my personal middle finger to the oil companies.

LISA said...

I want a golf cart now!! he he

Gretchen said...

Great pictures! Sweet Pea has such incredible eyes. And what also appears to be an amazing amount of energy!