Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bean and Cait Nard photography

One of the things I absolutely love doing is downloading the pictures from the Bean's camera every week. It's always interesting, and usually very funny. This weeks pics have proven to me that The Bean is most definitely sneaking to watch episodes of Top Model. She is a reality TV nut; she loves shows like Amazing Race, Kid Nation, House Hunters, and Trading Spaces. She's seen previews for Beauty and the Geek and Survivor, but we haven't let her watch them. I fear the day she sees a Flavor of Love or Tila Tequila commercial.









I should probably have them clean the playroom before they become Top Models again...

And I absolutely love these:





3 comments:

Amanda said...

So, you gave Bean her own camera and once a week you upload the photos?!

I LOVE that idea! You're such a cool mom.

The picture with Bean and SweetPea is precious.

The last photo is great, as well.

The ones with them "modeling" are hysterical.

Justine said...

I completely remeber taking photos like these as a kid. So funny. You have bring them out in the teenage years! We still have an album in my house of these shots. It is hysterical. Love the shots of the girls together ( :

QB said...

These pictures are too funny. And beautiful. And the Bean has a Vote for Pedro shirt! You guys are the coolest family ever.