I have the cold from hell. I would have never thought that it would be possible for my body to produce the amount of mucus that has been continually pouring out of my head since Sunday. Each day I keep thinking this has to be the worst of it, and surely it will begin getting better; but no... In fact, today I started losing my voice, too.
I am very grateful that today I was already scheduled to work from home, because I am definitely not ready to bring my rudolf-red snotty nose in to work.
Since this post is only to share my miserable cold, I thought I'd post a lovely picture that D took of SweetPea back in August on a roadtrip to SC.
Staying Centered at Christmas
7 years ago


1 comments:
Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I've had people tell me that my child's bodily outputs will be the most beautiful things I've ever beheld. I don't buy it. Not one bit.
Post a Comment