Friday, August 10, 2007

Things I never saw in NOVA...

I have now been living in GA for a little over 4 months. It has been an experience; there are things here that I never thought I would see.

1. Crack Whores... 5 months ago I worked in DC. I would drive everyday from Fairfax, VA through some really beautiful areas to Cleveland Park in DC. I would pass stunning parks and amazing estates. I would drive next to and over the Potomac River and I would pass the beautiful National Cathedral... I now drive through areas where there are multitudes of crack whores, pimps, and druggies. Now, please do not think that I am just judging people on thier appearances. I have seen drug deals occur while I am at a stop light. I have witnessed a semi-truck-driving johns negotiate price (or whatever) with a crack whore. I have passed that particular crack whore so many times, that we now have a nod/smile relationship.


This actually looks like the smile/nod CW.



2. Car Testicles... What genius thought of these things, anyway? Who would have thought that so many NASCAR lovers would enjoy their car having balls? I guess the indiviuals whose cars are blessed with these lovely testiments to manhood actually possess male vehicles. I wonder if the Night Rider car had these hidden somewhere.
If you own car testicles, you should question what this says about you.



3. Spinner Rims... Why are these considered cool? I mean, seriously, what is the point?

I'm sure as I live here longer, more things will come up... I cringe to think what they may be. Today's trip down the highway really made me miss living in Virginia.

1 comments:

Tami said...

Funny. You should remain pretty amused there. BTW. Thanks for the feedback on preschools. Unfortunately, I live in Takoma Park, DC by Silver Spring Maryland.