Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not good news... but not bad

The not good... We didn't make it all the way through court today, but almost... It's weird saying that way, but it is reality.
We didn't make it through due to logistics that made it so that no families made it through court today. It's sad for all of us, but not as sad as the logistics that caused it. So I wait patiently... as patiently as possible for me.
The not bad... everything is in order and we should make it through court tomorrow or early next week.

3 comments:

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Keeping my fingers crossed here! And, then cant wait to see pics!

Annie said...

I'm so sorry...I will keep you in my prayers that SweetPea is soon yours!!!

Amanda said...

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't go through today, but I'm hoping that you'll have good news to share with us early next week!