Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
So, The Bean's room is finally finished and D did another knock-out job with the paint. The first design was taken from some pillows purchased at Ikea. The second started out because The Bean wanted to put her own design on the wall and then asked D to finish it up. Well, D was inspired by The Beans first couple of figures, by our Hawaii trip, and a movie that our whole family loves.
Any guesses on which movie????
I also finally finished SweetPea's closet and have washed and organized all of her clothing. She has hand-me-downs from both The Bean and Cait Nard, and she has a bunch of stuff we've recently purchased. My favorites are the Product (Red) hoodie and shirt from The Gap.
Isn't the back really stinkin' cute?
The Gap also had a bunch of kids Product (Red) shirts on the sale rack, so I picked some for the Nard kids. They all wore them the other day when they came over to play, so I put The Bean in hers:
I've also begun gathering, organizing, and packing things for our trip. I'm using SweetPea's room as the staging area and it is a wreck right now. D thinks that we should wait until right before we travel to start this stuff, but the idea of that stresses me out completely. I realize that we will not be able to pack mine and D's stuff until almost time to go, but it just seems silly to wait for everything else; especially since we won't be using any of it in the mean time.
Oh, and isn't the little elephant backpack like the cutest thing ever? I found it in the garden section at Target.
Staying Centered at Christmas
7 years ago


8 comments:
Okay I think I see the image of Mickey Mouse in there somewhere on the wall.
More importantly, I need you and Money Miser to work magic in Mimi's Room! Design AND organization. What a team!
PS: Does that hoodie come in an adult? Way cool!
Love the rooms and the movie...I thought the Ring, but could that be it?
I dunno. DON'T KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE!
And, the elephant bookbag is cute and the sweater from the Gap is ADORABLE.
I can't wait until we get our referral-most of our shopping has been done for the baby girl we requested. But the older sibling-we have no clue what gender or age. It's impossible to clothes shop not knowing those things. Blargh.
(I like the idea of packing early-plus, it keeps you doing something while you wait for the official travel date).
I love room. I too see Mickey Mouse ears, but not sure. Anyway, packing up what you can sounds like an excellent idea. I wish we were that far along.
Ok I'm seeing "Castaway" with Tom Hanks.
Wow,I am so excited for you. Everything is coming together.I LOVE the sweatshirt. We don't have a GAP around here anymore.I guess when i go to Kansas City in a couple of weeks,I'll have to find one!
Castawat it is! Awesome Lisa, D is going to be so happy that someone got it. Wilson is on there, but I picked a picture where he was hidden behind the post.
BTW, Gap.com sometimes has a better selection and they have a $5 shipping deal usually.
Look what you did! So cool. It all looks so great and ready.
OH MY GOSH!!! I KNEW IT!!!! YAYYY!!! I LOVE that movie!!
I looked on Gap.com and they didn't have any selection.I was disapointed!
Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog- We will take any extra prayers we can get!
I LOVe your paint job in the bedroom! Super cute! I am always wanting to re-do all of my painting/decorating...this makes me want to even more. :)
Post a Comment