Help spread the word about TOMS Shoes.
haha-loved the one of you and of Bean. Hysterical.
Will photography be in her future?? ;)I emailed you but it bounced back with an out of office reply....have a blessed journey! I'll be thinking of and praying for you!!
She's a natural. Nice to see you on here!
I don't know the answer to that question but I can tell you that when you give a camera to a 2 1/2 year old boy you end up with a broke camera. :)Can't wait 'til you guys get home!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha-loved the one of you and of Bean. Hysterical.
Will photography be in her future?? ;)
I emailed you but it bounced back with an out of office reply....
have a blessed journey! I'll be thinking of and praying for you!!
She's a natural. Nice to see you on here!
I don't know the answer to that question but I can tell you that when you give a camera to a 2 1/2 year old boy you end up with a broke camera. :)
Can't wait 'til you guys get home!
Post a Comment