It's something like 50... SweetPea is doing great and we are all very well minus the one day where we got this:
That day was rough.
SweetPea is really starting to get very affectionate with D, The Bean, and I. It is, however, very obvious that, in one of her previous living arrangements, she was some sort of top dog. She is very bossy to both The Bean and Brew, which irritates both of them.
SweetPea is also learning English very quickly. In fact she and The Bean had this conversation, today:
The Bean (laughing while speaking): You are soooo annoying!
SweetPea (laughing with a huge grin on her face): Yeah, I know.
Then she bounced off to go bug the dog. It was flippin' hilarious.
Staying Centered at Christmas
7 years ago


8 comments:
Great pictures! Sweet Pea has the most amazing smile.
It sounds like the sisters are being, well... sisters. The letter from the Bean is so classic. I think I may have written a letter about my sister similar to that one. :)
haha...great pictures (and I love the captions on the pics in the sidebar, too).
Hopefully SweetPea will adjust to her new surroundings and not be so bossy. Knowing you have a problem is the first step, huh?
Seems like Bean's more than willing to let her know the truth.
And, if not-well, Bean's not gonna be any better off when Sweetpea's 10.
Nice to see that big smile on your face and SweetPea's face in the last pic! :)
Reality strikes!! LOL!!!
Sisters...HAVE to argue!
Lovin' the pics!!
The letter is great. So nice that the Bean communicates her feelings to you and to Sweet Pea so clearly. The conversation and the photos are flippin' sweet. I love them. Especially the courageous leap into the pool one.
I have been loving your blog. It is great to see that all families are the same. You HAVE to find humor in the tough days. Your girls are beautiful.
Sweet Pea so reminds me of Spud. He is a little dictator too. We are also well acquainted with the "stink eye" and "piss off shoulder." Does Sweet Pea hurl things across the room when she's pissed? When she trips over something or bumps into something, does she hit and scold the offending object? Does she cross her arms over her chest and go "hmph?" Just wondering if the kids have these charming traits in common as well??? :)
that letter sounds like Liz and me getting ready for this trip. She just wrote one about me like this the other day!! I think she is pretty sick of me by now. lol ;)
love the pictures!
Aren't kids great. She has me rolling on the floor. The swirly was creative, that's for sure.
Post a Comment