Monday, May 19, 2008

Vid for Jo and Annie

Today was my first day back to work, and it pretty much stunk except that I found out that Mike & Jo and Annie had all made it through court for their little ones. So when I got home I showed the pictures to Money Miser D and SweetPea caught site of them and said their names so cute that I had to make a video and post it. Congratulations you guys!

9 comments:

Annie said...

WOW!!!! This is too much :) WOW, how God brought us all together...it's all beautiful! I loved seeing SweetPea smiling and saying my daughter's name. I think I am going to watch this over and over; it just makes me feel so good! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment on this precious video!! i am Annie's big sis & will be travelling to Ethiopia with her to get Maya & this is just the sweetest thing i have ever seen & heard!! God is SO GREAT & it just doesn't get any better than this!! thank-you for your continued support & prayers!! God bless you all!!
Liz

Annie said...

I'm still watching it...too cute! Thank you for doing this!

Amanda said...

That is too sweet! I was having a cruddy day until I read about Annie and Jo as well. It totally turned my day around.

Funny how that works, huh?

I remember watching an episode of American Idol where Simon said "the funny thing about you Americans is that you are TRULY happy when something good happens for someone else".

:)

atHisrighthand said...

Too cute! What a lot of fun! She is sweet!
Thanks for sharing!
Elise

LISA said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! That is a SO cute!!
I bet ANNIE is LOVING IT TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

she is too cute- i want to watch this over and over!

The Journey said...

That is absolutely precious - my husband actually called me a couple of times today just to say Wondemuuuuuu into the phone like SweetPea, it was so cute!

QB said...

Wow. Love seeing her in action! Soooo cool.