Sunday, August 17, 2008

okay... even funnier... way funnier

SweetPea: "Mom, Can I have some milk?"
Me: "We're out, I'll have to go to the store later"
SweetPea: "Can I have baby milk?"
Me: "What baby milk?"

Then she points at my breasts.

This happened while I was typing the earlier post... Life is always interesting with SweetPea

5 comments:

Annie said...

Out of the mouths of babes...too funny :) She's very resourceful.

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

These last 2 conversations are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

So-inquiring minds want to know.

Did you give her some baby milk?
lmao.

(The last conversation was funny. Your daughter's stink eye is burned in my memory. The photos you posted were just *too* much.)

Dianne said...

Hey... with the cost of food these days...

SweetPea cracks me up :)

Anonymous said...

Not to freak you out, but I suspect Sweetpea was trying to ask for something she really wanted.... she was probably floating the idea to see how you reacted?!

My 6 year old asked for it. My 2.5 year old asked for it. I know of a few other parents who adopted young (but not babies) girls from Ethiopia and they asked for breast milk too. It's not the milk they're craving but the closeness.

Rocked my brain when they asked. :)

*sigh of relief* My new 15 year old son did not request that particular beverage. He did, however, demand his preschooler brother share 1/2 of his new Hotwheels cars.

Randi in NJ
Parenting 5