Oh Angela! You look so unbelievably beautiful. I cannot imagine labor without drugs (okay, I cannot imagine labor period) but you look so lovely and peaceful. And when you are rocking Ben? Oh! My useless uterus just did a back-flip! He is pure perfection and oh-so healthy looking. thank you for letting us have that intimate look into his beginning. Now get off the computer and get some rest lady!
Way to make me cry right before work. He's so precious-he looks like such a content little boy. The footage of you holding him, gah-I was doing fine until that point.
Get some rest and I can't wait to hear that Ben's home. I want to know how the adjustment to life with baby goes. The girls have a whole new person to share you with.
My husband, Doug, and I have three children; Leigh was born to us in 2001, and Meron (born 2003) was adopted from Ethiopia in April 2008. Ben was born to us in late 2009.
FB: losiloni
3 comments:
Oh Angela!
You look so unbelievably beautiful. I cannot imagine labor without drugs (okay, I cannot imagine labor period) but you look so lovely and peaceful. And when you are rocking Ben? Oh! My useless uterus just did a back-flip!
He is pure perfection and oh-so healthy looking. thank you for letting us have that intimate look into his beginning.
Now get off the computer and get some rest lady!
Way to make me cry right before work. He's so precious-he looks like such a content little boy. The footage of you holding him, gah-I was doing fine until that point.
Get some rest and I can't wait to hear that Ben's home. I want to know how the adjustment to life with baby goes. The girls have a whole new person to share you with.
Aaaawwww, man! The whole thing is amazing. Thanks for letting us see.
Post a Comment